Ocean Freight Transportation Services
Global Shipping Services is a fully licensed NVOCC (Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier) ocean freight forwarder providing services to and from all major ports worldwide. We currently hold contracts with all major shipping lines and consolidators and are thus able to offer weekly ocean shipping upon request.
Our Ocean Freight Services Include:
- Use FCL ocean freight shipping for valuable cargo that you wouldn’t want to transport with other cargo (LCL). FCL is also a good option if you need to ship larger loads (12+ pallets)
- LCL shipping means you’ll share container space with others that are also shipping cargo. This can be a more cost-effective option for shipping smaller loads overseas.
- We can ship your goods overseas in refrigerated or temperature-controlled containers to protect them from spoilage and humidity. Your goods can be shipped at the ideal temperature for your product, whether it’s is below freezing or moderately cool.
- Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: pharmaceuticals, explosives, gases, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines. We are Dangerous Goods Certified and transport your hazardous goods overseas safely to their destination, in compliance with U.S. and international regulations.
- We ship any type of roll-on, roll-off cargo such as automobiles, trailers, tractors, motor homes or any type of heavy machinery or equipment on wheels that can easily be rolled on and off Ro-Ro vessels for transport.
- We ensure that your containers are safely loaded and unloaded from vessels and offer our ground shipping network for transportation to a final destination.
- We’ll help you eliminate warehousing costs and meet just-in-time delivery demands with our transloading services. As soon as your cargo arrives to the port, it can be loaded onto our trucks and delivered directly to its destination.
- We have bonded warehouse space in ports around the world and several throughout the U.S. to help you manage inventory and distribution.
Shipping Documentation for Importing & Exporting: Obtaining letters of credit and other documentation necessary to complete the importing and exporting process can be a headache. As experienced freight forwarders, Global Shipping makes this process as smooth as possible and provide you with bills of lading and the necessary documentation to facilitate your importing or exporting process.
- We provide different cargo insurance options that protect against loss or damage to your cargo in transit overseas. Cargo insurance is essential to ocean freight transportation and protects your goods from seawater flooding, storms and acts of God, vessel collision and other unforeseeable events.
Why Choose Global Shipping over Other Freight Forwarders?
- Our Secure Global Network: Because we are members of the WCA Family and the Lognet independent Global Agents, we can offer the above services on a global scale. Members of Lognet Global Logistics Network are committed to offering logistics solutions on a global scale with a personal touch and the local expertise needed to make successful shipping with constant communication around the world a possibility.
- Competitive Pricing: Because of our long-term experience and connections in the freight forwarding industry that have helped us build our global shipping network, we are able to offer competitive pricing for shipping.
- Communication & Customer Service: Our highly trained staff enables us to facilitate the entire shipping process from start to finish and update you throughout the entire process. Customer communication is an absolute. Our phones are always answered as we dislike voice mail. We also promptly respond to all email.
Contact Global Shipping Services Today
Contact Global Shipping Services today by filling out our online form or calling us at (908) 232-0505 to learn more about our ocean freight services and how they can be advantageously incorporated into your supply chain. Get a Quote
Related Case Studies:
What Our Clients Say:
“We have complicated international shipping requirements and tight schedules to maintain, GSS has always gone above and beyond to meet these requirements and ensure we have the information needed to keep things running smoothly”Cameron Kehm
Director, International Operations, OSG Lightering LLC
“In my 16 years of service to industry, I would highly recommend this company as a reliable broker and shipping company to cover any logistics scenario that could arise with professionalism, attention to detail & accuracy. Our representation has been nothing but superb from Global whether a simple shipment is brokered through customs or multiple containers are negotiated to our project sites direct from Germany this company delivers on time at competitive rates every time.”David Zinke
Senior Project Engineer, Geda USA Elevator & Material Lift Company
“Presmer has been working with Global Shipping for over 3 years now and the service they provide is excellent. They go above and beyond the call of duty to ease your shipment hassles. They take the frustration out of the process with their knowledge and relationships. Forever grateful.”Annsley Popov
“This company truly puts the customer first. They are always ahead of issues and their follow-up and communications with us has been exemplary. They made what used to be a horrific part of our work, something that is now almost effortless.
Thank you for having the highest work ethic, great industry knowledge, reasonable rates and uncompromising customer service. We appreciate you!”
President, Superior Building Supplies