Global Shipping offers a full range of domestic and international freight shipping services worldwide, customized to meet your requirements. As members of an extensive network of global shipping agents, we have the resources necessary to move your merchandise at a competitive rate, even with tight deadlines and complex logistics.
Our Major Shipping Services Include:
- Ocean Freight Transportation: We can transport your goods to and from any major port thanks to our contracts with major shipping lines and consolidators. We’ll help you find the most cost-effective way to move your products, whether you require full container load (FCL) or less than container load (LCL) freight services. We’re well-equipped to handle challenging ocean freight transportation projects and can move hazardous containers, perishable goods, roll-on and roll-off equipment, and more.
- Air Freight Transportation: When you need fast and efficient international shipping services, choose one of our air freight transportation options. Although shipping by air is typically more expensive than ocean freight transportation, we’ll work with you to come up with the most cost-effective solution for your project. Choose our consolidation services to help reduce the cost of smaller shipments, use our air charter services for your most time-sensitive shipments, or find another air shipment solution that works for your needs.
- Domestic Trucking: We specialize in international freight shipping services, but we also have the resources and connections necessary to provide fast and affordable domestic ground shipping. We can move your products with cargo vans (for smaller shipments), flatbed or heavy haul trucks (for large or awkwardly shaped machinery), reefer trucks (for goods that need to be refrigerated), and even more shipping solutions. We can also provide pallet jacks and lift gate equipment to help unload your shipment quickly once it reaches its destination.
- Project Cargo: It’s not just an empty boast when we say that we move what others can’t. Shipping project cargo is our specialty, and we have years of experience with complex projects, such as moving out-of-gauge equipment that doesn’t fit in standard shipping containers, ground shipping heavy lift equipment that’s too heavy to move on major roads, and transporting high-value equipment on a tight deadline. When you’re facing a shipping challenge, our project cargo services will help.
- Full-Service Customs Brokering: Our experienced brokers are licensed through the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency. We can help you avoid common challenges to clearance and get your imported goods through customs as expediently as possible. Some of our customs broker services include remote location filing, binding rulings, and customs bonds.
- Warehousing & Distribution: As a third-party logistics partner, Global Shipping provides both domestic and international warehousing and distribution solutions for our clients. Through our existing network of relationships with carriers and providers, we can offer you more storage options and opportunities, as well as a wider distribution network on a global scale.
- Approved U.S. Customs Bonded Warehousing: If you aren’t planning to sell your imported products immediately and aren’t ready to pay duty, store your goods in our customs bonded facility. You can legally store imported merchandise at our facility for up to five years without paying duty. Our facility is highly secure, and all warehouse staff members are TSA-approved and up to date with safety training.
- Import and Export Consultation: The rules and regulations for importing and exporting goods can be complex, so why not work with freight forwarding professionals who handle imports and exports every day? We can assist with all shipping documentation (including the bill of lading), provide you with different cargo insurance options, and even act as a liaison between your business and the government agencies that need to approve your merchandise.